Tuesday 14 October 2008

Arizona Dreaming...

What the heck is the matter with me?

On Sunday I was trying to be responsible and not pay to go to Phoenix for the PFChang thang.  But I WANNA.  I hope to talk with Java-Mom tomorrow to get some hotel advice.  I am looking for a cheap hotel that isn't disgusting.  

This is hard because I have only been to Phoenix once - and I have no clue.  The race runs through three cities.  Apparently Tempe is the place to stay?

I don't know.

Maybe tomorrow I will post all about my plans to run this race in January.  I really, really, want to.

And a small disclosure:  My psychologist thinks I really ought to do this.  If I were to ask my financial planner, I bet he would not concur.  But I did not ask my financial planner.  

5 comments:

Crissy Rae said...

Well, I would say if you're getting medical advice to go, how can you turn that down? ;) To avoid conflict, I probably wouldn't bring it up to your financial advisor.

Wes said...

do it do it do it! Just go lean as you can :-) It's all about having fun...

Marcy said...

I will say nothing since I'm Arizona dreaming myself ;-)

Unknown said...

Always best to side with the psychologist anyway. If you lose your mind, you'll forget where your money is anyway. ;-)

If you and Java need any help, let me know.

Jess said...

I am my own financial advisor, and I always tell me to "go"!