Sunday, 28 September 2008

Back on Track

Oh goodness!  It is good to run again.  I was lacking motivation for a while... then I got a terrible cold for a week, and now I am back!  I ran 3.1 miles yesterday and today I took a little trail run.

I visited my favorite running store yesterday and found out about a 4 mile race in October.  It is on a Wednesday night!  On trails!  In the dark!  How fun does that sound?  Very fun.  Now I have to buy a head lamp!

It is good to feel a little excitement again.  I was thinking about doing a half-marathon at P.F. Chang's in January, but since I lost 10% of my net worth last week, I might need to re-think a few things!  And maybe try to find local races to run.

I need to catch up with you all too!

9 comments:

Joe said...

Glad that running mojo is coming your way again.

Hey, enjoy the shorter, local races!! Great fun.

The market was paper a week ago, is still paper this week...don't fret.

Persevere...in running and finances!!

Lisa Slow-n-Steady said...

Glad you had a good run and your motivation/excitement is coming back. :-)

Marcy said...

Good to see you back in action Mary! ;D

Jess said...

The 4 miler sounds very fun!

Chad in the AZ Desert said...

Glad to hear you are back running and having fun with it.

If you do feel like coming to AZ for the RNR 1/2, let us Arizona bloggers know. We can help with accomidations for sure.

Wes said...

That's a great track to be back on :-)

Marathoner in Training said...

Glad you are feeling better. As Chad indicated let us know about the PF Chang. Do you still have my #?

J~Mom said...

Yeah, Mary...so many of us here for PFChang's! Let us know if you change your mind!

Glad to see you back!

Running Knitter said...

Glad to hear you are back on track!