So, I looked up the weather forecast for Phoenix on Jan. 18 - it is supposed to get down in the 40s, and get up to 70º for the high. Here is my plan:
- I will wear my running skirt - mainly because it has a couple of good sized pockets.
- I will wear my favorite green technical tee - mainly because it is my favorite.
- I will wear shoes and socks - I wish I could get some green smart wools. I love my smart wools and will never wear anything else.
- I purchased some arm things so that my arms can be covered and then not covered when I need them to be naked.
- I will wear my green jacket and check it at the start- unless I am freezing at the start, and then I will wear it and tie it around my waist if needed.
Any veterans of the race or residents of Arizona have feedback on this wardrobe plan?