Thursday 8 May 2008

Last Chance!

I just got an e-mail notifying me that it is my LAST CHANCE! to get photos from last May's Colfax (half) Marathon. There was one half decent picture of me, but I didn't buy it.

The one I really like is above. Here I am, laboring with all I have in me, still coming in behind the guy with the wife-beater who is not even moving!!! How cool is that!

I probably sound sarcastic, but I really do think it is high-lar-i-ous.

I will run again some day. The big deal at work ended today at noon. Things will calm down for a day or two. And I will again hit the pavement.

4 comments:

Wes said...

I just bought Dee Dee and I's picture from Disney :-) Better late than never!!

J~Mom said...

I never order my pics. :>X Maybe I will get a good one from this next race.

Marcy said...

OMG Mary that's so funny! Of all things, right?

Jess said...

I almost never order my pics. The one from Disney last weekend, I had my eyes closed.

BTW, I'm running the Colfax half next weekend!