Tuesday 24 July 2007

Progress, well, kind of...

One of my favorite places to run... it is pretty and remote.

I had a 6:30 meeting this morning and will have a 5:30 meeting tonight, so I chose today for a rest day instead of my usual Monday rest day. Yesterday I ran 5K in the morning before work.

It is 11 days until my triathlon. I am not training as seriously as I would have liked. It is freaking hot outside. I have houseguests coming this weekend and they will just have to bear with me as I do my morning workouts. But I definitely won't be spending my day Saturday driving across town to take an open water swim and bike ride.

The race will be what it is. I am doing the best I can. I wish it was more, but it isn't.

Thanks for your support.

4 comments:

Mama Dukes said...

best is all we can do, eh?

loving you!
HB MC

Wes said...

As long as you are happy, its all golden :-)

Marcy said...

I agree with Wes!! As long as you're happy and having a good time while doing it, what more can you ask for?

Mom tried decaf once said...

Best is good!!